[FRIAM] Arc gene transports mRNA's across synapses

Marcus Daniels marcus at snoutfarm.com
Mon Jan 15 16:47:00 EST 2018

< That said, wouldn't it be grand if authors of papers like this would embed in the summary a link to a sidebar showing "Here's how we did this." i.e. how does one render "Purified Arc capsids"? >

The Cell paper explains in terse "you should know this" language.  I agree it would be nice if publishers would add value by providing link modes in the browser to reference not just prior work, but also textbook explanations for technical terms and techniques.  That would make topics like this understandable to a larger (motivated) audience.  Not every topic should expect a reader to unfold references back in time indefinitely.

Marcus