[FRIAM] merging with the mob (was Re: Los "países de mierda" le dejan millones de dólares a EE.UU.)

Marcus Daniels marcus at snoutfarm.com
Mon Jan 22 20:17:25 EST 2018

Glen writes:

 < I think we ought to give ourselves over to our "tribes" in much the same way we give ourselves over to, say, eating pizza because our body likes high-glycemic food, every once in awhile.  Every so often, it just feels good to be part of the *mob*. >

The kind of people that will accept your service aren’t worthy of it, and often don’t even know what to do with it.

Marcus