[FRIAM] more on tissue-size population dynamics

Steven A Smith sasmyth at swcp.com
Fri Jan 26 22:01:01 EST 2018

I hear there have been some altercations where Australians carrying
armloads of Vegemite collided with Frenchmen carrying Nutella and
instead of fighting, they invented a new, rich candy bar.   Nobody has
declared a name or copyrighted it yet.  Hershey who holds the trademark
on Reese's is getting out of chocolate, so maybe not?