[FRIAM] What's so bad about Scientism?

Frank Wimberly wimberly3 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 8 09:21:30 EDT 2018

About 18 months ago I had an experience which is perhaps not relevant but
it came to mind as I read what you wrote, Glen.  As a result of a dream I
was in a state of anxiety which persisted for days.  One of the symptoms
was an irrational fear that I would stop breathing if I didn't consciously
supervise the process.  My PCP prescribed a tiny dose of Citalopram (10
mg/day).  That cured the anxiety and it has not returned.

----
Frank Wimberly

www.amazon.com/author/frankwimberly

https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Frank_Wimberly2