[FRIAM] Is this list dead now

Gary Schiltz gary at naturesvisualarts.com
Wed Jul 11 11:44:21 EDT 2018

(Resisting the temptation of repeating the "dead parrot" skit from Monty
Python)

I've gotten a lot of FRIAM postings from Nick, Frank, Marcus, and Glen
lately about philosophy regarding belief and doubt, so it doesn't appear to
be dead. However, it doesn't seem to be getting officially archived any
more, which is a shame. I believe Glen said that he keeps all emails, so he
probably could be tapped to supply the missing posts should anyone decide
to resurrect the archive by combining the old archive (from web.archive.org)
with Glen's posts. So far, nobody has stepped up.