[FRIAM] Weird observation

∄ uǝʃƃ gepropella at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 11:13:09 EDT 2018

Perhaps.  But if that's the case, I would immediately leave and find another Dr.  As I explained before, and is peppered throughout Renee's training, the "assessment of the patient", which involves really *looking* at the patient, is more powerful than any other (set of) metric(s).

To be clear, the patient assessment machine can be completely autistic.  But they must "assess the patient" by looking at her.

--
∄ uǝʃƃ