[FRIAM] Weird observation

Gillian Densmore gil.densmore at gmail.com
Sat Jul 14 12:23:25 EDT 2018

Steve if it's a "sudden" riff of questions it's because I honestly genuinly
don't know what else to do to find the rescources I need: I've NEVER on
this or any other list consously said (I hope) I simply don't know. Yeah
i'm in my "late" (humoursl voice VERY late) 30's): because just say certain
fam members reasonably don't know what the heck to do given a rif that's
not at all apropiate for this list: I can not rely on them. I do not want
to lean on them. So I am all due to some on this list pulling a start-rek
trek. I do not want this to be read as sarcastic:
I simply genuinly don't know what else to do, or why it might be weird to
say: Uh advice please!  What ever I was doing before simply isn't working I
need some guidance, and advice.  I am not at all trying to come off as
throwing this in anyones face!
I have no idea why it took so long for me to push my comfort zones and want
to have friends. No it may not have started as a support group. I do
consider many on the list at least aquaintences some strait up friends:
Nick and Kim (I have no idea if Kim Sorvice ist still subbed)

What all that said:: I for one hit a wall and fell appart I'll leave what
between family and a theriapist. I have never denied I go to those and
sorting what the what wrong or very right for the real pros.
The observation was simply huh weird do people really find it so weird for
a stranger to open doors for them when they have their hands for with
groceries (that's a real example)? oO
And while at the doctors office someone acted like In vented the chevy volt
or hydrogen feul cell: oh sorry sir you can go first.
*shruging* no I don't expect to be "budy budy" with a doctor. I DO however
think it's reasonable that a pro at least be cordial, not complain about
the clock, or that I clearly need and stil need a bit of TLC' That's what
those kind of pros are for.

I am trying to find the right places for a Re-do.
I'm sorry if it came off as a flood or riff for needing and wanting some
guidance from people that might have vastly more experience than I do in
those areas. Hell that horribly laacking resrouce can well be: oh have
tried (forum here) I found them really great for (stuff here)?!

I did ask presbytarian because---bluntly I've had enought of Saint Vincents
being jerks about routine questions.So why not ask for others experience?
is that not a good idea? oO