[FRIAM] What is an object?

Gillian Densmore gil.densmore at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 23:11:08 EDT 2018

lol and here I was trying to be simple and not get into states wich is a
cluster IMO. but yeah that is a good point the computer needs to know how
and wen to bake cookies and set the timer (states)

Now look you've just made him more confused! :P

Just to make this reeely go more off the rails:
Seriusly IF we want stuff to run in the web is having a state still needed
I thought that was one of the whole pissing contest between Mozzila's X-Tag
(states are baked in somehow) or WebCompenents (googles mess that has them
(sort of)
As I undestand it  X-Tag (for example) somehow real time asks if it's
possible to do something before assuming it can.

Or is that just a limit of computer languages?