[FRIAM] Archiving Friam conversations as editable text.

uǝlƃ ☣ gepropella at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 14:40:07 EDT 2018

Of course.  It'll take the exact same plain text format of the file on the Peirce conversation I sent you awhile back.  You sent a response about your tools thinking it was some weird format ("djvu"?).  I responded that it was merely a plain text file, but never heard back from you.

Anyway, I've saved everything (I think) FriAM has sent me since mid-Feb 2008.  Mind you, the list seems to be a bit fickle, which is why I created 2 accounts and noticed the archive going down.  One address would receive posts that the other didn't.  Other people would not have seen posts I quoted from.  Etc.  So, it's easy to assert that my archive will be incomplete.  But I'm happy to upload it somewhere if you have a use for it.

I used to take pride in retaining a copy of every e-mail I'd received since 1995 or so.  Learning that only Bad Actors like Cambridge Analytica and Paladin care about such things has shamed me into deleting e-mail willy nilly.

--
☣ uǝlƃ