[FRIAM] the pseudoscience of evolutionary psychology?

Roger Critchlow rec at elf.org
Thu Mar 8 12:10:02 EST 2018

Here's another take on Jordan Peterson from The Medium by a guy who also
got the recommendation from YouTube.  Sounds like Peterson's campaign
against the Canadian civil rights legislation was a bunch of hooey, too.
https://medium.com/s/story/a-field-guide-to-jordan-petersons-political-arguments-312153eac99a
Again there's no hint of pseudo-science, he's getting roasted by lawyers in
this telling for simple factual errors.  There's an article in Time, too,
haven't had the heart to look at that.

It seemed to me that all of this feeds back into the sustainable minority
paper.  The alt-right is afraid of being swallowed up by the globalist
majority, christian bakers afraid of enforced cakes, canadian psychologists
afraid of non-binary pronouns, women afraid of male violence, blacks of
white violence, back country tribes afraid of casual weekend genocides, gun
owners of gun confiscation, & c..   So, is the fundamental question of the
age who gets refuge and what kind of refuge do they get?  Because we're not
addressing the question at all, we're still arguing about who gets to be
the dominant group and what indignities they can impose on the rest of us.

-- rec --