[FRIAM] Discussion Boards

Gillian Densmore gil.densmore at gmail.com
Sun Mar 11 21:31:36 EDT 2018

Hopefully it works out for you. As to forum software.I've also had hit and
mis for that. As fellow regular joe  I found for just chatting about things
Wordpress.com sometimes works really well  The cool thing about that is
because it's free and you can try a bunch of different setups if something
goes wrong, no worries!
Google groups is kind of a mess and I didn't know it was still around to be
honest.
I've found FaceBooks groups work well. lol though I humoursly point out
that also comes with all the weird stuff of facebook and you need to invite
someone to get them started.

It'll come down to what you like more though. Wordpress.com is free you
instead of posting rants and raves (like I do one place) to it post stuff
about what you've read

Their's also goodreads. I simply don't know if you can still make a group
their or not.

Just some ideas from one everyday joe to another.