[FRIAM] Discussion Boards

Gillian Densmore gil.densmore at gmail.com
Sun Mar 11 21:44:37 EDT 2018

Nick a few others: I haven't used some.  they say they're free.so if they
suck no bigy.

http://www.zetaboards.com/

https://www.proboards.com/

https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-best-free-hosted-forum-service

Oh here we go! see if one of these is one you enjoy using. I haven't used
some of them. A while back I briefly messed around some with Forumotion. I
have no idea what it's like now. At that time it had some super fun colors
and just fun to mess around with. I simply don't know what it's like now or
if it's still free.

lol if nothing else nick you can safely say: egad. I have more options than
I know what to do with.