[FRIAM] Peirce's "What Pragmatism is."

Nick Thompson nickthompson at earthlink.net
Sun Mar 25 13:39:39 EDT 2018

A last thought.  [it’s hard not to have last thoughts when one is packing.]

When we speak of the truth, we speak not of something that is but that is beyond our reach, but of a hankering.  With respect to any matter, we hanker for that conception that will forever still the voices of dissent, the babbling and the squabbling.   Truth is the intention of inquiry.

Nick

Nicholas S. Thompson