[FRIAM] Peirce's "What Pragmatism is."

uǝlƃ ☣ gepropella at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 19:33:47 EDT 2018

Yes, well ... I "skimmed" it anyway.  I really dig the idea of mixing table look-up with math models.  We used to do that all the time.  It was an important part of my competitor's success when he beat me in a competition to use ANNs (him) vs. GAs (me) to detect and use ephemerises exhibited in radar scatter of incoming ballistic missiles.

--
☣ uǝlƃ