[FRIAM] keyboard and hard drive recommendations wanted.

Gary Schiltz gary at naturesvisualarts.com
Tue Apr 9 20:30:47 EDT 2019

I had a "Happy Hacking" keyboard when I last worked for a living, and loved
it. The "light" version that I had doesn't have the Cherry switches, but it
was still good for the price. As for hard drives, they are cheap as heck
these days, and I have no real preference among the major brands (WD,
Seagate, Hitachi).