[FRIAM] Everything she knows...

Frank Wimberly wimberly3 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 16 14:51:01 EDT 2019

1.  Come to Santa Fe when you can.

2.  La Mott says that writing, rather than being published, bestows the
benefits.

I understand your struggles with the story of your parents' lives.  When I
wrote my little memoir I made discoveries like "this couldn't have happened
before that" that I had to straighten out.

Frank Wimberly

Phone (505) 670-9918