[FRIAM] Everything she knows...

Marcus Daniels marcus at snoutfarm.com
Wed Apr 17 15:14:56 EDT 2019

Perhaps as efforts to address diseases like Parkinson’s and MS via gene therapy, there will be more interest in protection & enhancement cognition as well.
Of course there’s Kernel<https://kernel.co/> and Neuralink<https://www.neuralink.com/> too.    I know Kung Fu<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vMO3XmNXe4>!

https://www.cell.com/cell-reports/fulltext/S2211-1247(17)30990-7