[FRIAM] Trans/Post Homo Erectus/Sapiens/Faber/Hiveus

Marcus Daniels marcus at snoutfarm.com
Thu Apr 18 22:17:30 EDT 2019

Going back to the original thread you split (subject line), I would probably have more concern for parallax if I thought there were different perspectives and some kind of nuance that was at risk.    Metaphorically speaking, we aren’t driving in the fog or snow, we are driving on a cool, dry, summer evening, but with the lights off, well over the legal blood alcohol limit, at about 130 mph.    Open the door and jump out while there is still time.    Next time we’ll send the Tesla on autopilot and it can escort them to the authorities for processing.