[FRIAM] 1960: The Year The Singularity Was Cancelled

uǝlƃ ☣ gepropella at gmail.com
Wed Apr 24 12:43:56 EDT 2019

Given the recent mentions of the "adjacent possible" and older mentions of the singularity, automation, universal income, and how 10% of programmers produce 50% of the work (Price's Law?), I thought this post might be interesting:

1960: The Year The Singularity Was Cancelled
https://slatestarcodex.com/2019/04/22/1960-the-year-the-singularity-was-cancelled/

--
☣ uǝlƃ