[FRIAM] New Mexico Legacy

Jochen Fromm jofr at cas-group.net
Thu Apr 25 15:20:01 EDT 2019

Today the book from Frank arrived, after I ordered it at Amazon recently, and I have read it in the evening. When I read the name "Kayser" of the grandparents I thought they must have a German background, since "Kaiser" is the German word for emperor. (One of my German colleagues is named Kaiser too). And a few pages later I read that they are indeed descendants of German immigrants. Fascinating. It was also interesting to read about the USS Baltimore. I like the idea of writing down the story of the own family to preserve it for future generations. The digital world is so short-lived and temporary.Cheers,Jochen