[FRIAM] A question for tomorrow

Frank Wimberly wimberly3 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 27 08:44:53 EDT 2019

That's the second time in a week that that quote from the Christian
Scripture (aka New Testament) has come up in my online conversations.  Is
it a divine message for me?

Seriously, I think Russ and I have nearly the same view of consciousness.
A view that I have been trying to describe to Nick for over a decade.
Thanks for the clarification, Russ.

Frank

Frank Wimberly

My memoir: