[FRIAM] A question for tomorrow

Marcus Daniels marcus at snoutfarm.com
Sat Apr 27 21:04:26 EDT 2019

One reason it could be hard to follow something is because an implication is just not there, or notation is used in a contradictory fashion.   These are that a computer just won’t tolerate.   At least convince a computer that conclusions follow from premises and then I’ll bother to spend hours on it.   A proof is just a best effort, so use machines to make it as good as it can be.