[FRIAM] description - explanation - metaphor - model

uǝlƃ ☣ gepropella at gmail.com
Thu Dec 26 18:43:05 EST 2019

I don't know what you mean by "base" or "foundational". But I suspect there are plenty of postmodernists who *allow* for a truth of the matter. They simply don't think such truth is directly accessible, which I *thought* postmodernism held in common with both pragmatism and pragmaticism. Doesn't Rescher even argue that, although distinguishable from pragmaticism, James and Dewey are more relativist than Peirce?

It would be fantastic to read some treatment of higher order structures like social justice issues from Peirce or one of his intellectual descendants.

--
☣ uǝlƃ