[FRIAM] Abduction

Prof David West profwest at fastmail.fm
Wed Jan 2 21:21:33 EST 2019

Nick,

Absolutely different. But, in ways we have barely touched upon, potentially complementary. War required both strategies PLUS some means of meaningful interaction.

Challenge: I have tried and failed, so far, but can you pose the exact same set of metaphors but absent the military/violence words?

davew