[FRIAM] Motives - Was Abduction

Steven A Smith sasmyth at swcp.com
Thu Jan 10 12:01:19 EST 2019

Marcus Daniels wrote:

> If there were a deep state it would have disappeared this guy.
> Hierarchical systems are way too efficient.

I'd like to (and sometimes do) believe that Trump & Co's apparent
incompetence and general foolishness reflects a lack of deep conspiracy
ON the Right, as well as his continued survival (not shot, poisoned, or
pushed from the open door of Marine 1) suggests there is no Deep State.

On the other hand, as I always ask conspiracy theorists, "what if his
presence in this role *serves* the Deep State?"

While many (most) conspiracists might applaud Trump's ascendency and
consider it a victory over their favorite bogeymen, I can't see anything
that would suggest that if such bogeymen actually do exist that they
wouldn't be *using* this train-wreck for their own purposes.   And is
there a singular monolithic bogeyman called "Deep State" or is it
factionated into many subgroups who are right now in their evil lair
fighting over whether or when or how to "neutralize" or "liquidate"
Agent Orange?  In this parallel universe, how many times has one agent
of the deep state interfered with the Sniper in the Clocktower...  Spy
vs Spy style?

The *left-wing* CS types who are sure he's in Putin's pocket don't seem
to recognize that Putin (and many others with less profile) might be
using Trump (and others with less profile) as blunt instruments... just
softening us up by stirring us up... with little if any regard for the
specific puppeteering often attributed to them?  While Trump's attempted
withdrawal of troops from Syria *might* have been a response to direct
Putin-Whispering or Erdogan-Whispering, it might have just been a whim
based on his motivated but under-informed style of isolationism.

- Sieve