[FRIAM] Motives - Was Abduction

Marcus Daniels marcus at snoutfarm.com
Thu Jan 10 17:35:02 EST 2019

David writes:

< I am in fact saying that avoiding the disaster is what matters and we might have prevented the disaster if we had recognized and addressed the factors that made it inevitable instead of wailing and gnashing teeth about the driver being a drunk sex offender working for a company that skipped safety inspections ... >

Progressives complain a lot about superdelegates and advantages that Hillary had over Bernie.  Political parties are supposed to do this sort of thing:  Setup a system so that crazy things don’t happen.  Vet your candidate.   (Bernie happens not to be crazy, but that populist movement had its fair share of wingnuts.)

Marcus