[FRIAM] Motives - Was Abduction

Marcus Daniels marcus at snoutfarm.com
Fri Jan 11 15:56:37 EST 2019

Something along these lines, with the help of higher density of Trump voters in states favored with electoral density.  And Trump himself is somewhere towards the right side of the red distribution.  Thus he a good communicator because the messages that need to be conveyed to this audience have to be simple.