[FRIAM] Modeling 4chan: roles, topics, beliefs, strawman, anonymity, etc.

Gillian Densmore gil.densmore at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 10:10:20 EST 2019

Re: Wich Subject  being a bit over thunk
It was starting to look like 4Chan, Anyonymous and Anyonimity was. So me
being me in a sassy just thought it'd be worth saying something mostly to
rib that tendancy. But also to say uh you guys while smart look to be over
thinking this one a lot.
It's neet to see 4Chan as a rough template for thing though.