[FRIAM] Sigh ah Spam mail and robo dialers

Gillian Densmore gil.densmore at gmail.com
Sun Jun 30 20:32:04 EDT 2019

-Mr (letter): My (he she thing it): Is in (verb and places) if you send me
your (bank records/car/name of a dude) you will

-THISISAVERYIMPORTANTCALLABOUTACREDDITCARD(that I don't have)
-CONGRATULATIONS!!!! YOUJUSTWONE A (totally not) FREE CRUIZE ON!!

and now they're adding VOTE FOR  (person) !!

What's weird, and kinda amusing is calls at least tend to come in batches.
I seriusly wonder if it's just the same computers