[FRIAM] MoNA

Marcus Daniels marcus at snoutfarm.com
Mon Oct 28 13:31:39 EDT 2019

Glen writes:

"Again, though, this seems to be about rhetoric, not ingrained morality. "

Except with the rhetoric (misinformation campaign) has a subversive operational side to it?  That is too complex?  It wasn't for the Trump campaign and the Russians.   It is simply incompetence that explains why the Democrats (in 2016 or now) could be well-funded but nonetheless fail given a nimble opponent that is willing to do *anything*?    Yes, I suggest there is something ingrained about the campaigning Democrats (as individuals and as a party), that make them unable to take the gloves off.   That makes them talk in circles about what would bring back the Obama/Trump voter, humor the Deplorables, or in the other extreme advocate progressive but unrealistic objectives like Medicare for all that will be hard to pass and fund.   Maybe Schiff et. al. have put together a team that can get it done, or the `deep state' will eventually make a move.

Marcus