[FRIAM] Coronavirus New Mexico numbers.xlsx

thompnickson2 at gmail.com thompnickson2 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 4 19:57:01 EDT 2020

Phellow Phriammers, particularly the local congregation,

Attached please see Saturday's numbers.  Still not great, but still linear.
6 new ones today.

I had hoped to see a decline.

Robert Cordingley kindly pointed out errors in the state daily increases,
which I have corrected.  The state changed the website today to make it MORE
difficult to extract these numbers.  Not clear why they did that.

If any body xl wise could put calculation formula in the two delta columns
and send the table back to me, I might be less likely to screw this up.

Nick