[FRIAM] RedState/BlueState OneState/TwoState

Marcus Daniels marcus at snoutfarm.com
Wed Apr 8 17:01:15 EDT 2020

Glen writes:

< But it's just so wrong. What I think is right is that we are an indivisible *goo*. There is no boundary between me and the homeless kid I just drove by on my way to the glass drop-off. If that homeless kid isn't prepared, then *I'm* not prepared. >

Looking at metagenomic data is kind of fun.  Oh look, in this sample we have SARS-Cov2, Green Monkey, and Chlamydia abortus.   Who is to say which organism is more interesting?  It's probably how alien visitors would evaluate humans going to the glass drop-off or a homeless kid under a bridge.  Suddenly that nothing little virus got a whole lot more interesting to the arrogant humans!   The homeless kid has a whole nervous system.

[cid:b7046bb1-b600-4a95-9aa6-cb40a55c911c]

Marcus