[FRIAM] The Self Case

uǝlƃ ☣ gepropella at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 14:59:18 EDT 2020

Of course! To quote one of the most preeminent magicians of all time: Do what thou wilt is the whole of the law! 8^)

But what it doesn't seem like you see is that by calling them *modes*, I've created a middle ground between them. It is the same *stuff*, just different processes. (Or, dually, the same process, just different stuff.) If you admit to that similarity, then we can take it a step further and show more than just 2 modes ... perhaps even countably infinite modes. Then your distinction of kind becomes a distinction of degree ... which means it's all the same thing, merely dependent on which part of the spectrum you're working on. I.e. the *domain*.

--
☣ uǝlƃ