[FRIAM] anthropological observations

uǝlƃ ☣ gepropella at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 13:24:49 EDT 2020

That paper:

https://users.ece.utexas.edu/~perry/education/SE-Intro/fakeit.pdf

argues *for* guidelines for software development. So, it validates my point in the most direct sense. It *also* argues against inferring from Nick's idea that there might be such a thing as Laws of Software Development Procedure, in that the ideal is never met. So, it validates my point about heuristics and best practices from that perspective, too.

Did you intend to say that this paper is contrary to Nick's point? Or contrary to my point?

--
☣ uǝlƃ