[FRIAM] The fundamental theory of physics

Jochen Fromm jofr at cas-group.net
Wed Apr 15 15:34:21 EDT 2020

I don't know, possibly. What Stephen and his team seem to be doing is to take some form of graph or hypergraph, and then they apply transformations to it in an iterative loop. The result gets more and more complex.We know that some IFSs and L-Systems produce beautiful results through repeated iterations, but beauty alone is not a guarantee for a good theory. It looks interesting, but I am not sure if it really is the path to a fundamental theory :-/-J.
-------- Original message --------From: Marcus Daniels <marcus at snoutfarm.com> Date: 4/15/20  20:39  (GMT+01:00) To: The Friday Morning Applied Complexity Coffee Group <friam at redfish.com> Subject: Re: [FRIAM] The fundamental theory of physics

Wasn’t John Baez doing this stuff in the late 90s?