[FRIAM] TL;DR

Steven A Smith sasmyth at swcp.com
Sun Apr 19 11:50:24 EDT 2020

Glen -

I very much appreciate your balance in this regard.  I did not (and
likely Marcus did not either) interpret your frustration with parsing my
(overly) layered response to your Necker-Cube post as judgement of TL;DR
unless the "L" was for "Layered" not "Long".

I also appreciate your *prescription* for citation with pithy preamble,
and your *example* of it which I think has evolved over the years we
have been doing this continuous "salsa rueda".

(too)Much of my rambling here, unfortunately, is little more than
"thinking out loud" and I DO trust that most (though not all) will
delete or skip or skim most of my maunderings.

I have enough evidence that others find bits and bobs, gems and pearls,
in the swill that is my monolog (channeling Stephen Colbert?), that I
continue.   Yet I am inclined to try to *learn* from my betters (many
here are MUCH better at being concise and precise) by example to
hopefully increase the apparent signal/noise ratio.  I need not demand
of everyone that they have my  public-key  memorized to decrypt my often
crytpographic gibberings.

Waxing Gibbous,

 - Steve