[FRIAM] whackadoodles go mainstream!

uǝlƃ ☣ gepropella at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 16:51:09 EDT 2020

You can't *objectively* tell. That's the whole point. But what you can do is check your impressions against those of others. My personal impression is that this "article" is complete bullshit. I feel *certain* that at least some of the people here, if they read the whole article, will conclude the opposite.

I won't list my bullshit triggers the article sets off. Bullshit replicates exponentially faster and more efficient than its debunking. So my debunking would be lost in the wind. But I can point to 1 easy step you can take:

  https://smmry.com/https://project-evidence.github.io/#&SM_LENGTH=10

Play around with the length. It's interesting.

--
☣ uǝlƃ