[FRIAM] whackadoodles go mainstream!

uǝlƃ ☣ gepropella at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 20:42:53 EDT 2020

Well, bullshit is different from both purposeful deception or wrongheaded justification (following Frankfurt's argument in "On Bullshit"). And I'd argue that not all bullshitters are purposeful. E.g. I think Trump's *mostly* an accidental bullshitter ... if he wasn't born with money, he'd be just like 1000 guys you meet in pubs across the world. But if I'm right and this Project Evidence document is bullshit, whether it's purposeful or accidental bullshit is irrelevant.

--
☣ uǝlƃ