[FRIAM] Fundraiser by Christina Z. : Ohoris Staff Relief Fund

Steven A Smith sasmyth at swcp.com
Wed Apr 22 14:29:05 EDT 2020

Nick -

Thanks for the link.  Ohori's is not my goto, but I'm 100% with the
spirit.  I have had no traction on trying to extend this kind of help TO
my regular go-tos.   I am of a mind that at the very least, my weekly
*tip* budget could go straight into the same pockets it used to with no
harm to me...  and as you point out, my entire luxury food/services
budget could go that way as well.

I'll check for other go-fund-me's in SFe and would love to hear from
others who have discovered similar to yours here.

- Steve