[FRIAM] Fundraiser by Christina Z. : Ohoris Staff Relief Fund

Frank Wimberly wimberly3 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 17:17:03 EDT 2020

Whenever I get drawn to contributing to a charity, usually based on
sentimental TV ads, I send them an email and ask how to access their IRS
Form 990, which has to be publicly available, usually via a web page.  The
last time I did this was for Shriners' Hospital for Children.  If I read
the form correctly, in a recent year they had $700,000,000 in income, paid
$500,000,000 in executive salaries and  fundraising.  I don't believe
remaining $200,000,000 all went to medical and family travel/lodging
expenses.  But I may not be reading it right.  Any accountants out there?

Frank

Frank Wimberly
140 Calle Ojo Feliz
Santa Fe, NM 87505