[FRIAM] At the limits of thought

uǝlƃ ☣ gepropella at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 10:46:41 EDT 2020

Ha! Yes, I have 2 twitch logins, one for play and one for work. I find it fascinating how these people can both play some game well *and* read chat and facilitate parasocial relationships with large numbers of their fans. I briefly worked on using Twitch to stream tutorials for my M&S workflow (a combination of RStudio and byobu works pretty well through OBS). But I've found Discord is a better place for such things. I did stream some game play. But I can't even maintain relationships with my meat space friends, much less devote attention to Twitch people. Plus, I suck at video games.

--
☣ uǝlƃ