[FRIAM] narcissism

uǝlƃ ☣ gepropella at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 21:12:58 EDT 2020

OK. Well, risking too much repetition, if he were competent, he wouldn't have said that ... and the policies would not have followed ... and he would defer to the experts. Because, as Dunning-Kruger and Zajenkowski et al, and Schröder-Abé et al, seem to point out, competent people have a good handle on their own incompetence, regardless of their narcissism.

--
☣ uǝlƃ