[FRIAM] Intentionality is the Mark of the Vital

thompnickson2 at gmail.com thompnickson2 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 07:45:19 EDT 2020

J.

Many of my collaborators have been philosophers, such as Derr, Bybee, Lipton, and Barker, who, while disagreeing with me profoundly on many matters, have generously helped me shape my ideas in some degree palatable to the field while opening my eyes to whole realms of philosophy I would not otherwise have encountered..

The same is true of FRIAM which has bemused me with complexity, mathematics, and the mysteries of algorithmic thinking and has kept me “in the biz” deep into retirement.  There is no greater kindness.

Thank you, all,

Nick