[FRIAM] Sunchoke rhizomes

thompnickson2 at gmail.com thompnickson2 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 14:18:31 EDT 2020

Despite my credentials as a naturalist, I am not fond of big bugs.  I don't know if you have ever seen the hornworm "butterfly" but they are about as large and noisy as black helicopters and near as mean looking.

If your horn worm is carrying little white packages on its back, leave it be,  Those are the eggs of parasites, which may explain why your datura plant came through.

Nicholas Thompson
ThompNickSon2 at gmail.com
https://wordpress.clarku.edu/nthompson/