[FRIAM] OK. That's funny.

thompnickson2 at gmail.com thompnickson2 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 16:18:23 EDT 2020

Jon

If -- big if -- I (we) were to write a paper about intentionality, the law
of short sighted striving, spandrels, unanticipated consequences that become
consequential, etc. as a kind of universal principle,  and perhaps have it
submitted to JASSS or Behavior and Evolution, THEN it would be lovely to
have a link to a visualization of the SoberSort to use as a rhetorical
starting point.  Your proper response should be, "You write the paper, I
will write the visualization."  I don't know how hard it would be to write
the visualization, but I sure would like to have my greasy little hands on
it as I start to write the paper.

Nick

Nicholas Thompson
ThompNickSon2 at gmail.com