[FRIAM] Abducktion

jon zingale jonzingale at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 23:32:27 EDT 2020

Nick,

When not much is happening on the list, I like to go
spelunking through the archives and engage the
serendipity of the stacks. What amazes me most
is how often the same ideas, conversations, and
approaches have materialized since 2003. With
so much content here, I wonder to what extent
a bot could be written to select the most promising
leads and responses from the past and apply them
to the present? I haven't found it yet, but I suspect
(perhaps in one of Marcus' posts) will be a satisfactory
answer to your present question.

--
Sent from: http://friam.471366.n2.nabble.com/