[FRIAM] Abducktion

thompnickson2 at gmail.com thompnickson2 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 23:57:29 EDT 2020

I will be there from around ten, and somewhat subdued, I hope, having had my
ears boxed for talking about political action, and being totally buried by
the conversation between you and Glen and Steve, this week.

So, sure.  I think the question of whether some program languages
"afford"different kinds of insights from others is the kind of discussion I
would like to hear the group discuss, so why not ask it of them?

Nick

Nicholas Thompson
ThompNickSon2 at gmail.com
https://wordpress.clarku.edu/nthompson/