[FRIAM] Programming Languages

Roger Frye frye.roger at gmail.com
Sun Aug 9 08:56:55 EDT 2020

Galileo wrote in Italian in *Opera Il Saggiatore*

[The universe] cannot be read until we have learnt the language and become
familiar with the characters in which it is written. It is written in
mathematical language, and the letters are triangles, circles and other
geometrical figures, without which means it is humanly impossible to
comprehend a single word.