[FRIAM] Fwd: Talk Announcement: Edward Grefenstette (Facebook AI/UCL) - 8/11 11AM

George Duncan gtduncan at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 15:24:10 EDT 2020

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Graham Neubig <gneubig at cs.cmu.edu>
Date: Tue, Aug 18, 2020 at 12:02 PM
Subject: Re: Talk Announcement: Edward Grefenstette (Facebook AI/UCL) -
8/11 11AM
To: Graham Neubig <gneubig at cs.cmu.edu>
CC: <ml-phd-students at cs.cmu.edu>, <lti-seminar at cs.cmu.edu>, <
ml-faculty at cs.cmu.edu>

Hi All,

I'd like to share the slides/video for this talk in case you missed it:
Video:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1UEKG3gEqdxf02kxoVn0Ep4ZTVEyuMd5D/view?usp=sharing
Slides:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1mByJ_q_5dJALXRQrM8xgX53V6oDq4cxB/view?usp=sharing

Graham

--
George Duncan
Emeritus Professor of Statistics, Carnegie Mellon University

My art theme: Dynamic exposition of the tension between matrix order and
luminous chaos.

"Attempt what is not certain. Certainty may or may not come later. It may
then be a valuable delusion."
>From "Notes to myself on beginning a painting" by Richard Diebenkorn.

"It's that knife-edge of uncertainty where we come alive to our truest
power." Joanna Macy.