[FRIAM] Curmudgeons Unite!

thompnickson2 at gmail.com thompnickson2 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 12:40:08 EDT 2020

Down, White Fang!

I only meant that for we "citizens", a ballot has not been "counted" until
It has been passed among the hands of three octogenarians in the Town Hall
Of New Braintree Mass, and one has said, "one Biden" and the other has said
"one Biden" and the third has written it down, all while the Town Constable
slumbers in the corner.  I know that horse got out of the barn years ago,
but still, that's transparency where I come from.  Open source, open smorsh.

Nicholas Thompson
ThompNickSon2 at gmail.com
https://wordpress.clarku.edu/nthompson/